starting strength gym

Thread: Strength Club - New Training Log and Program Builder (Desktop and Mobile)

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Default Strength Club - New Training Log and Program Builder (Desktop and Mobile)

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    For those of you that keep asking about updates to the app, head on over to Strength Club

This is our latest product and its currently in beta. It is "second" version of the starting strength app with more features, templates (with permission from The Aasgaard Company) and also can be used on both desktop and mobile.

Strength Club

Currently in beta and anyone who signs up during the beta period will lock in the $5 membership for life.

PS we are also looking for an SSC or SSC intern to help us add the template programs (from Practical Programming and Barbell Prescription) into the site (this is a paid job), please contact me at mick@strength.club if you're interested.

Any questions about the site or app please leave them in this thread.

I've been using the SS app for my novice progression. I just got the free trial for the SC app. Looks like what I need to continue with an advanced novice and eventually intermediate program. Is there a way I can take the CSV file I export from the SS app, and import it into the SC app so that I can have all my workouts in one place?

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

It is on our list to do but its a fairly trick task as the apps use completely different data formats. So right now, we dont have it sorry. Both apps have the ability to download your data as csv formats though if you need to do some data analysis