starting strength gym

Thread: Upload workouts straight from the app to the forums?

Default Upload workouts straight from the app to the forums?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    This question may have been asked and answered already but I have not seen it so forgive me and just point me in the right direction if so.

Is there a way to set up the app to post my daily training to a log on the forums? If so will it include all the notes I may made during the training session? I think this would be a helpful way to continue to engage the community and foster support of the others by having some accountabilty.

Thanks.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Williams View Post
    This question may have been asked and answered already but I have not seen it so forgive me and just point me in the right direction if so.

Is there a way to set up the app to post my daily training to a log on the forums? If so will it include all the notes I may made during the training session? I think this would be a helpful way to continue to engage the community and foster support of the others by having some accountabilty.

Thanks.
    WE do have that is a to-do, but I belive integrating with this old forum software would be quite difficult and time consuming for us and only a few people have asked for it over the course of 3 years so its not very high on our priority list. Thanks for the feedback!

Great thanks for the response. I am uploading the info manually to the forums. I love the interaction I am getting there and I think it is really helpful.

Thank you for the work you all have put into everything that has been put out there. I just started reading the 3rd Edition of Starting Strength and you could consider me a "convert" from CrossFit. I love the focus and intensity of getting stronger. Couple that with the nutrition input I have received from Santana, I can't wait to grow as strong as possible.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Great to hear Chris!