starting strength gym

Thread: Replacing deadlift workouts

Default Replacing deadlift workouts

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hi all, I am alternating PCs and DLs and also alternating with DLs from the rack and from the floor. For other who are doing this and using the app, how are you notating it in your notes? Or how are you handling it in general in the app? TIA

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by swordchick View Post
    Hi all, I am alternating PCs and DLs and also alternating with DLs from the rack and from the floor. For other who are doing this and using the app, how are you notating it in your notes? Or how are you handling it in general in the app? TIA
    Mostly just writing the exercise reps and weights in the notes, its not a great solution as the app is designed only for NLP 1 and 2. You could also check out our app for intermediates, Strength Club

Quote Originally Posted by shabu View Post
    Mostly just writing the exercise reps and weights in the notes, its not a great solution as the app is designed only for NLP 1 and 2. You could also check out our app for intermediates, Strength Club
    Thanks! That’s what I’ve been doing. I’m still in NLP territory but as a masters woman some modifications are necessary.