starting strength gym

Thread: Cannot Edit Year in Training History

Default Cannot Edit Year in Training History

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Apologies for my ignorance, but I have the app that was a one-time purchase. I can no longer edit the year in training history. When I enter 21 in the YY field it gives me an error. I sometimes forget to click through after deadlift and don't do it until a day or two later. So I post the session and then edit the date in training history.

Mick designed a fantastic app. If the point is to go with the ongoing license model ok.

I am posting here because support feature in-app does not work. So should I take that as a hint that I need to buy something else? Just asking.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Marlowe View Post
    Apologies for my ignorance, but I have the app that was a one-time purchase. I can no longer edit the year in training history. When I enter 21 in the YY field it gives me an error. I sometimes forget to click through after deadlift and don't do it until a day or two later. So I post the session and then edit the date in training history.

Mick designed a fantastic app. If the point is to go with the ongoing license model ok.

I am posting here because support feature in-app does not work.
    Hey Jim, this was fixed in the latest update which was out a few weeks ago, just update your app and it'll work. Best way to report bugs is to email me directly, I reply to everyone and we fix stuff as soon as we find it or its reported to us.