starting strength gym

Thread: App help

Default App help

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I am guessing this has to do with the recent update, but when I open my app, it opens a box that asks if I have a SS Mobile App account. If I say yes, it asks for my UN and PW, but when I enter what I believe be the correct UN and PW, it says “Error: invalid email/username and password”. It doesn’t provide any kind of “forgot password” process so I can see what is going on. I believe my UN and PW are the same as for here on the website, but maybe not? Any suggestions? I’d like to be able to continue without setting up a whole new user profile, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Smyth View Post
    I am guessing this has to do with the recent update, but when I open my app, it opens a box that asks if I have a SS Mobile App account. If I say yes, it asks for my UN and PW, but when I enter what I believe be the correct UN and PW, it says “Error: invalid email/username and password”. It doesn’t provide any kind of “forgot password” process so I can see what is going on. I believe my UN and PW are the same as for here on the website, but maybe not? Any suggestions? I’d like to be able to continue without setting up a whole new user profile, etc.
    Our servers are completely different from the app, so the only way that you'd have the same login is if you're reusing login information - not a good idea for security.

We also have no control or ability to access anything on the app for you. Please contact the developer and/or go through the place you purchased the app.

If you follow the redirect from app.startingstrength.com you'll see their information and contact forms.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Smyth View Post
    Hey smyth, sorry about this issue, it seems to have cropped up in the latest update and we are looking into it. For now, just go through the initial setup and that will get you back into the app and shouldn't delete any of your training log data.