starting strength gym

Thread: Questions about app

Default Questions about app

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I've been considering purchasing the app. I'm a pen and paper guy, so this is all out of my wheelhouse. But, it seems like a good product.
    Can I enter in my own weight increments and then modify it when I need to? If I want to go from 5 lbs jumps to 2.5, for example?
    Can I listen to music with the app running on an iPhone?
    And, when it's time to add cleans/chins, do I just let the app know and it adds them in per the program?
    I would assume that the app would help me do NLP as intended instead of me programming something wrong.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by NickC View Post
    I've been considering purchasing the app. I'm a pen and paper guy, so this is all out of my wheelhouse. But, it seems like a good product.
    Can I enter in my own weight increments and then modify it when I need to? If I want to go from 5 lbs jumps to 2.5, for example?
    Yes

Can I listen to music with the app running on an iPhone?
    Yes.

And, when it's time to add cleans/chins, do I just let the app know and it adds them in per the program?
    Yes, you just change programs.

I would assume that the app would help me do NLP as intended instead of me programming something wrong.
    Yes, that is the way the app is designed. It's not flexible at all, just do the program, read the book and submit a form check through the app and that'll help keep you on track.

Thanks for the reply. It actually sounds pretty perfect. I'll try it out.