starting strength gym

Thread: Las Vegas events?

Default Las Vegas events?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Do you guys ever hold events in the Las Vegas area? Unfortunately, to my knowledge there are no SS coaches here. My next option would be to travel, which I'll probably end up doing. Also do you hold seminars or workshops for people looking to improve their technique, or are they more geared towards obtaining certification?

I don't believe we held anything in Las Vegas recently, although I may be forgetting something. Camps, which are half day affairs, are focused on one or two lifts and are primarily designed teach people how to do those lifts better. The seminars are a much broader exposure to the theory and practice behind what we do. You also get a lot of time to work on the lifts at the seminars and, if you choose, you can opt in to be evaluated as a coach. You need not be interested in coaching others to attend and get a lot out of a seminar, however.

I don't believe we've ever held any event in Las Vegas. Doesn't seem to be much demand for it there. This is why God made Airplanes and the LV Airport.