starting strength gym
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: StrengthCon I: The Starting Strength Convention

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynette View Post
    I'm sure I speak for many SS devotees outside of the USA when I say that I hope you do decide to share at least some of the content from the event. It won't come close to being there but until there's a Starting strength roadshow that stops in the UK, your Youtube channel is all we have to feed off over the pond.
    To be clear: the content from StrengthCon I will NOT be available online, outside of short excerpts for promotional purposes. If you want to see it, you'll need to be there.

Unregistered Guest

Default 2 Strengthcon tickets available

Hello all, I have 2 tickets that I unfortunately can't use for Strengthcon April 6-8th. I noticed they're sold out on th aasgaardco.com website so if you or anyone you know is looking to buy tickets please let me know!

Hey guys! I recently lost my job and can't afford the drive down from Cali, so I got one ticket for sale! If necessary I'll give a discount, although I could use the money

I was so stoked to go! I've got both of Rips books, as well as the app, and I was one of the first to buy the ticket to this Con. I will plan on going to another when things are better. I'm glad though I got the ticket, even though I can't go; it was great motivation to start training. Been going strong for 2 months now!

PM me or however you contact on here. I think the best way is probably PayPal, as that is secure for both of us, and the Starting Strength customer service said they will be able to transfer the ticket over.

Take care!

-Ben

Anyone interested in sharing a suite at the Baymont during StrengthCon weekend? I have a 2-bedroom suite reserved for four nights (check-in Thursday, check-out Monday). Plans changed and now I only need one room, so I'm looking for someone to share at least two of the four nights. I think one room has a king bed and the other has two queen beds. On Thursday morning I will be flying in to Dallas (Love) from Baltimore then driving to Wichita Falls. If you are interested, please use PM and we can work out the details.

Hello,

I have an extra ticket to StrengthCon if anyone needs one. If you're broke, let me know. I'm willing to sell it for just about anything so that it doesn't go to waste.

Jesse

Quote Originally Posted by bspragge View Post
    Hey guys! I recently lost my job and can't afford the drive down from Cali, so I got one ticket for sale! If necessary I'll give a discount, although I could use the money

I was so stoked to go! I've got both of Rips books, as well as the app, and I was one of the first to buy the ticket to this Con. I will plan on going to another when things are better. I'm glad though I got the ticket, even though I can't go; it was great motivation to start training. Been going strong for 2 months now!

PM me or however you contact on here. I think the best way is probably PayPal, as that is secure for both of us, and the Starting Strength customer service said they will be able to transfer the ticket over.

Take care!

-Ben
    Did you ever get your ticket sold? I have one for sale too, but would have anyone buy from you before they bought from me.
    -Aleli

Hey Aleli! No I haven't sold it yet

Thank you I appreciate it! I really could use the money, but if someone msgs you, don't feel bad, just sell it 👍👍

Thanks! -Ben

I just wanted to say thanks for a great event. I learned a lot from the many speakers and even more from my first in-person coaching experience. A special shout out to Caleb Krieg, Pete Troupos, and Alexis Wolfer for the help during my training session. I still have plenty to work on, but they helped me work out kinks that I just couldn't pinpoint on my own, as well as a few that I didn't know I had!

Quote Originally Posted by GRhodes View Post
    I just wanted to say thanks for a great event. I learned a lot from the many speakers and even more from my first in-person coaching experience. A special shout out to Caleb Krieg, Pete Troupos, and Alexis Wolfer for the help during my training session. I still have plenty to work on, but they helped me work out kinks that I just couldn't pinpoint on my own, as well as a few that I didn't know I had!
    Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you and the rest of the group.

starting strength coach development program
    Pete,

Thanks for the help lifting at StrengthCon. I really appreciate it. My wife is really grateful for your coaching as well. You instantly figured out her sticking points and got them fixed really quickly. Her squats are so much better now!

My son squats better and my deadlifts are much better too. I keep your cues in mind while lifting and they really help. I'm sure I added another 10 pounds on my deadlift just with your simple cues. You are a great coach.

The other coaches (I don't know who) helped Doug around a nagging shoulder injury. He is thrilled to be back to pressing again and said the whole trip was worth it just for the coaching on the platform. Graham (my coach) was a great help.

StrengthCon was well worth the trip for everyone who went.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast