starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: StrengthCon I: The Starting Strength Convention

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    StrengthCon was fabulous! Like David said, even beyond everything else, the whole trip was worth it just for the coaching at WFAC. The two-hour session blocks were perfect and I learned a lot just from seeing the SSCs in action. I was able to get in-person coaching from my coach Bill Been, plus coaching on squats and presses from SSC Bill Hannon and power cleans from SSC Liz Zeutchel. Just seeing how they correct and cue the lifts was a great learning experience. Loved the atmosphere at WFAC. Must go back soon.

Also totally worth the trip - the presentations (ALL very good, but I found Nick D'Agostino's talk about pain to be particularly impactful, and of course Bill Been's after dinner speech was hilarious), the Q&As, the whiskey tasting (special thank you to Rip and Matt!), the Barbell Logic live recordings, the dinner, and most of all meeting so many awesome people in person; Rip, Bill & Bill, Liz, and a whole lot of other awesome SSCs and other lifters. I went there not having met anyone there yet in person, and left with whole a lot of new friends. Had a wonderful time. Many thanks to all who worked hard to make it a great event -- you definitely succeeded.

starting strength coach development program
    Glad you had a good time Anna, and it was good to meet you in person!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123