starting strength gym

Thread: New York City - Squat Camp - June 2, 2018

Default New York City - Squat Camp - June 2, 2018

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Mike Wolf and Brent Carter are holding a squat camp on June 2nd.
    3pm - 7pm

Focus Integrated Fitness
    115 W 27th St, 11th FL
    New York, NY 10001

For registration or more information, head over to Events | Starting Strength

Hi,

Is Focus Integrated Fitness equipped with a locker room with showers and towels? Wondering if I’ll be able to clean up after the event.

Thanks,

Default Showers will be available

I just rang Focus gym and can confirm that they have showers and they will be available to SS squat attendees on Saturday.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by BareSteel View Post
    I just rang Focus gym and can confirm that they have showers and they will be available to SS squat attendees on Saturday.

Thanks,
    But to be perfectly honest, after a full workday of coaching clients all morning and then a 4-5 hour squat camp all afternoon, at 7-7:30pm on Saturday, we're not going to sit around after the event has finished waiting for you to shower, freshen up, and change. When the Q&A is done, we wrap up. So if you want to shower and focus is OK with it, that's fine with me, but you'll need to go in when we start the Q&A to ensure we're not twiddling our thumbs waiting for you to finish applying your cologne after everyone else has left. If you're quick and economical with your time in there, you'll finish with time to spare and still get to ask a Q and listen to some other people's Qs.
    Last edited by Michael Wolf; 05-30-2018 at 08:35 AM.

Glad you added that, Wolf. Going to rethink the plans I had for afterwards. Either way - will either take a quick shower during Q&A if one is needed. Thanks,