starting strength gym

Thread: Squat Form Check-Flat Feet/Highbar

Default Squat Form Check-Flat Feet/Highbar

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Hello, so here is a video of me doing a high bar squat. I am doing an empty bar becuase it's my off day. I have extremely flat feet, and I am still looking for a weighting lifting shoe (please click the second link if you ha e any advice) Any help is appreciated. I am starting completely from scratch with squat becuase Icam severe pronator, so any form critique or shoe advice is appreciated

trim 80825F9E 59FE 4081 99D0 FF6D75FB5512 - YouTube

Squatting and Flat Feet: Shoe advice

Cannot really say anything about your squat with an empty bar unless an empty bar qualifies as a work set for you. Please read the sticky. The whole thing. You will find several things you should do differently when posting here once you have read that. Despite your flat feet, you can probably squat just fine in a pair of weightlifting shoes that fit you. Hell, you are squatting in Chucks in your video. Weightlifting shoes, even shitty ones, are much more supportive than that. My favorite shoes are the Nike Romaleo 2s. They are no longer available, but the Romaleo 3s, while a less substantial shoe, still look pretty good. They are $200, however. I think the best value in weightlifting shoes right now is the Rogue Do-Win model. They have a lot of similarities to the Romaleo 2s and they are $95.