starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recurring Low Back Pain

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Baraki View Post
    3 degrees, huh?
    Cobb...is rolling over in his grave. 3 degrees is less than the error of the measurement.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Comstock View Post
    My SSC and I have discussed the issue on several occasions and he's at a loss as to why the pain is recurring and has assured me my form isn't the issue... Since he's at a loss as to how to help, I thought I might find others on here whom have run into something similar with their clients or themselves.
    n = 1, but I had pretty much this exact same issue and finally figured out that it was happening only after I slept in a position that would put one side of my lower back in a stretched/twisted position for too long (Usually on my left side and with my torso twisted a little towards prone). I started being more careful about my sleep posture and added in some suitcase walks as a deadlift warmup and haven't had problems since.

This might all be broscience but it couldn't hurt to start documenting your sleep posture and how your back felt when getting up, check it against your workout/injury log, and maybe see if any patterns emerge with the pain.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Baraki View Post
    3 degrees, huh?
    It was a *highly* precise compass.
    Last edited by Steve Hill; 02-17-2018 at 06:46 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12