starting strength gym

Thread: Squat Form Check please

Talking Squat Form Check please

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024

I was so tired today. So I think it's the best condition to analyze.

In my sight

1) Need more depth
    2) Need more big breath
    3) Need MORE NUTRITION AND SLEEP
    4) Suck camera angle, but it's my best......

And, I feel sleepy every time I do squat(However, when doing dead lift, I am not sleepy) Do I sleep more?

Lean over a little more on the way down. I agree with you, too, go a bit deeper. Along with the big breath at the top, be sure to contract all the musculature of your torso. Hold that contraction at the bottom and on the ascent, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Campitelli View Post
    Lean over a little more on the way down. I agree with you, too, go a bit deeper. Along with the big breath at the top, be sure to contract all the musculature of your torso. Hold that contraction at the bottom and on the ascent, too.
    Um.. So, this "Lean over" means My nipples to the floor? OR, Do I have to put my knees forward? Sorry for my poor English.

Your English is much better than my Korean. "Lean over" means "chest down" or "nipples to the floor," although I don't like that last one very much due to my reluctance to talk about nipples while coaching. Notice how your back angle changes immediately as you ascend. A little back angle change is fine, but if you leaned over more on the way down, that back angle change would be less noticeable. As you lean over, you also need to stay in balance, so your hips will go back a little more, too.

즐거운 저녁 되세요