starting strength gym

Thread: Starting Strength coach training

Default Starting Strength coach training

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Hello everyone!
    I´d like to be a Starting Strength Coach. Is there any training or accreditation for that purpose?
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Campitelli View Post
    I forgot about that one - and I didn’t use the SEARCH FUNCTION! LOL

I seem to remember there being talk a little while ago about setting up an educational pipeline for future coaches. Is that still in the works?

Quote Originally Posted by Papa09 View Post
    I seem to remember there being talk a little while ago about setting up an educational pipeline for future coaches. Is that still in the works?
    Possibly. Not sure what form it will take, but it is being discussed. Demand is one concern, outcomes is another. In the meantime, do the work.

Excellent. Thanks Steve and Tom.

Thank you, Steve and Tom. I´ve read the posts you that you have sent me. I have another question. I´m from Spain. Can I access this certification? In case of obtaining the Starting Strength accreditation, can I exercise it in my country?
    Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo View Post
    Thank you, Steve and Tom. I´ve read the posts you that you have sent me. I have another question. I´m from Spain. Can I access this certification? In case of obtaining the Starting Strength accreditation, can I exercise it in my country?
    Best regards
    If you attain the credential, you can use it anywhere you care to. We have coaches in many countries other than the USA.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo View Post
    Best regards
    Check with your government first, it ispossible that you might need another credential that is recognised in your country or European Union. I know that rules and regulations like to change i am not sure if Starting Strength credential is recognised in Europe as i believe it is not controlled by the government in the US. Some countries like Poland do not require any credentials to work as Personal Trainer (but just few years ago a degree was necesary). I believe the authority widely recognised in the EU is REPS and each country have their own on top of that.