starting strength gym

Thread: nearest SSC to Indianapolis?

Default nearest SSC to Indianapolis?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I want to make sure my technique is solid before I get too far. Started “by the book” a couple of weeks ago. I live in Carmel, IN, and train in my garage gym currently. No SSC in town tha I am aware.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRaab View Post
    I want to make sure my technique is solid before I get too far. Started “by the book” a couple of weeks ago. I live in Carmel, IN, and train in my garage gym currently. No SSC in town tha I am aware.
    This is my second attempt to post a reply.

My wife, son and I use Bill Hannon in Rensselaer, Indiana.

I'm on the east side of Carmel. If you're ever interested in getting together for informal discussions, we are always interested. We would love to have a Carmel Starting Strength Aficionados Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekktor View Post
    This is my second attempt to post a reply.

My wife, son and I use Bill Hannon in Rensselaer, Indiana.

I'm on the east side of Carmel. If you're ever interested in getting together for informal discussions, we are always interested. We would love to have a Carmel Starting Strength Aficionados Club.
    Appreciate your reply, Hekktor. This is a moderated forum so all posts need to be approved before they appear - check out the sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Wolf View Post
    Appreciate your reply, Hekktor. This is a moderated forum so all posts need to be approved before they appear - check out the sticky.
    Noted, Michael. Thanks.

Thanks everyone for the response. Due to the delayed nature of this forum I didn't realize my post ever saw the light of day. I did in fact end up finding Bill Hannon using the coaches assoc map.. He sent me a reply and I should be meeting with him at some point soon.

Which is probably good as I messed up my shoulder (aggravated old injury) the first time doing Power Cleans. :-( I just hope I can still do the other non-power cleans...

Hekktor thanks for the reply. That's great you got your whole family to do SS. A Carmel SS club would be great! Just wish there was a good free weight gym around here...

We’re glad you found an SSC near you!

Thanks everyone for the response. Due to the delayed nature of this forum I didn't realize my post ever saw the light of day. I did in fact end up finding Bill Hannon using the coaches assoc map.. He sent me a reply and I should be meeting with him at some point soon.

Which is probably good as I messed up my shoulder (aggravated old injury) the first time doing Power Cleans. :-( I just hope I can still do the other non-power cleans...

Hekktor thanks for the reply. That's great you got your whole family to do SS. A Carmel SS club would be great! Just wish there was a good free weight gym around here...
    Yeah, we are hurting on gyms, aren't we?

starting strength coach development program
    I'm visiting my parents this weekend in Indianapolis.

I'm no SSC, but I'll coach you for free if you pay for my gym membership. PM me if you want to.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com