So, last week I was doing my squats and something "popped" in my left shoulder followed by a decent amount of pain. I decided to call it a day at that point. Then next day I had trouble lifting my left arm without pain, but a couple days of ice and stretching and the pain is mostly gone. No idea what happened, or why, maybe I popped the shoulder out of the socket for a moment? Perhaps I had the bar too low on my back... weird.

Anyway I have the rapid fat loss e-book, and I also got myself Practical Programming. The diet officially starts today. I'm going to lift tonight, the abbreviated workout advocated in the e-book, because my shoulder feels mostly better.

Stats on March 1st:
215 lbs, 22.3% BF, 167 lbs LBM, and 48 lbs of fat. That's +19 lb of LBM since I started this program in November. Amazing.

I'm going to stick with this diet until at least the 14th, then I'll see where my stats are. Thanks to everyone here for the support and info, and to Rip for writing these excellent books. I'm amazed at what I've accomplished so far, and I still have a lot of potential to grow I think!