starting strength gym
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: IWillLiveFreeOrDie's Starting Strength Log

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    That's some nice squatting there at body weight. Nice deadlifting too.

Thanks Mr. City. I slacked on my squats today though. I should have finished the reps, but pussied out.

The deadlift straps have breathed new life into my deadlift. Grip was a major issue, and I didn't like the mixed grip. I'm only using them on my worksets so hopefully they won't hold back my grip strength too much.

Great squat numbers! Keep it up man.

Where did you get the deadlift straps? I've been thinking of getting some, as I'm not a huge fan of the mixed grip either.

Thanks! I bought these from Elite FTS. They work great!

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...d=139&pid=1620

Default February 24th, 2010

February 24th, 2010
    Body Weight: 193 pounds

I have missed the last 3 workouts, and forced myself to get up this morning and just do it. The wife let me sleep last night, and took care of our newborn. This program is tough with lack of food, but impossible with lack of sleep!

Squat
    45X10
    135X10
    185X5
    225X5
    275X3
    325X5
    325X4
    325X3

I'm catching a cold, and after the last set of squats I was wiped out. I had no energy left for my bench or deadlift. The first work set felt good, but I just couldn't recover for the 2nd and 3rd sets. I keep doing 325 every workout because I don't want to drop below that weight. I can't effectively recover right now, and just want to maintain what I have until my sleep cycle returns.

Combine a new born and a cold and you should hold your head up high for squatting 325. Especially in the morning! AMp up the vitamins and get the sleep when you can.

Is this your first child? Wife and I have one due in June, our first. No clue about the changes except it will change everything.

starting strength coach development program
    Thanks man! This is my 4th child. Congratulations on your pending arrival. Kids are a lot of work, but the most rewarding job you will ever do. When you think about it, it is amazing that we have the power to create life!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234