SOHP 40kg reps(5,5,3)
    Cleans 55kg reps(5,5,5)
    2 days ago
    Bench 67.5kg reps(5,5,5)
    Deadlift 120kg reps(5)
    Why are you even here?
    You're a failure!!!
    You've been a member for 5 months.
    decided your goals in Feb for the next 3 months.
    then made excuse after excuse and bullshit reasons everywhere and 3 months later....
    squat +2.5kg
    Deadlift -15kg
    Bench -2.5kg
    OHP +2.5kg
    Clean -10kg
    I mean seriously.
    what the fuck are you doing here?

i had a back injury, and did a reset, go fuck yourself..

did you hurt it trying to pick up your handbag?
    cry me a river you soft cock.
    all you do is post useless crap all day on a forum based around strength.

BB.com seems very suitable for you.

Squat 122.5kg reps(4.5, 5,5 ) last rep of the last two sets were dirty... set a new PR though

Bench 70kg reps(4,4,3)

Deadlift 122.5kg rep(5) attempted 130kg but failed, 122.5kg was my liner progression

Squat 125kg reps(2.5,5,2.5) Dunno what the fuck happened, clearly I can shift this weight [2nd set] dunno how I failed on the first and third set

SOHP 42.5kg reps(3,3,3)

Cleans 57.5kg reps(4,4,5)

The SOHP was legitimately hard, however ther eis no reason for me to fail to hit 5's on the Squat and Cleans as I did hit 5 on 1/3 of the sets.

I failed on the squat when my mind starded to wander during the lifts, I have to have 100% concentration on the lift otherwise it fails.

Still though Squat, SOHP = set new PRs

Cleans PR in terms of good form.. I did some half assed 65kg cleans before my injury which were more like a bastardised clean + standing row.

Last edited by LondonTiger; 05-15-2010 at 05:45 PM.

17th May 2010
    Constipation troubles.

Squat 125kg reps(5,5,5) second and third set were poor technique, however I am recoering from a really bad constipation and haven't ate much, so this is excusable, will go up in weight next session

Bench 70kg reps (5,5,5) - up weight next time, could do with fractionals, as I'm getting stuck on the same weight frequently.

Deadlift did warmup but was too fatiged and couldn't pull the 130kg work set

19th May 2010

Attempted 127.5kg squats twice, failed to get back up on both lifts...

Felt weak, especially the lower back.. Threw in the towel fore today... will take a couple of days rest to get back to full strength..

N.B. I attempted to Deadlift 130kg without warming up an hour before my workout.. (convenience of a home gym I guess).. this may have been a factor in my crappy workout.

My lower back feels really numb, needs a break from training.

Why are you wearing what looks like women's underwear in that picture?

starting strength coach development program
    Realised that my back wasn't bad after all, just didn't have enough energy in me from the constipation and lack of food intake.. Attempted yesterdays workout again today.. and whaddiyaknow??

Had a messed up mishap at training today.. failed on my first squat so had to drop the bar on the safty, so then had to unload all the weights to put the bar back up. Took off all the weights from one side, and the bar flipped.... T had a 20kg plate in my hands, and I could see the bar slowwwllyy climbing up.. But I couldn't drop the 20kg plat on the concerete floor and risk splitting it to catch the bar.. So I let it flip.

Squat 127.5kg reps(2.5,3,2) lately I've been letting go of my form, and allowing my knees to go forward a bit, this is what I meant by "dirty squat" in the previous lifts).. On this workout, I went back to strict form.. and is the reason why I failed to lift yesterday; as I tried to readjust my squat technique.

OHP 42.5kg reps(5,5,3) insufficient rest before the last set, will go up in weight next W/O

PC 60kg reps(5,5) ran out of time for the last set

Also last workout was crap due to insufficient protein & calories in general, (because of constipation).. I made sure yesterday [after workout[ that I was locked and loaded with nutrition [and today as well], and therefore able to lift well today. This is my achilles heel, and reason why I haven't progressed fast, because I keep going under calorie and drinking too much blank calories (sugary drinks)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast