starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aussie Luke's Big Log

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    3 wheels bro! gratz. don't be bummed you did awesome. You also got first set of wheels on the press. Next time you'll get that for 5 easy, just rest it up sufficiently

Cheers mate. Yeah just didn't feel great yesterday. All this food is giving me stomach issues (and bowel issues!) and couldn't drink my milk at lunchtime. Had 1L on the way to the gym! I missed that last rep of squats as I thought I was gonna vom.

...but also was absolutely exhausted.

Also had someone working in with me on the squat rack. He then questioned if anyones ever look at my form as it is terrible. ...bar is way too low on my back and I'm leaning forward too much. I then wasted time explaining that is was a low bar squat. He looked at me like I was an alien. But then to be fair he did go and google it on the gym pc.

I still think I may need a reset though, as I'm also questioning my depth. I regularly get someone to watch my sets and shout when I hit parallel, but I'm not convinced they know what I'm after.

Got no way of videoing so may have to squat in front of the mirror once to see?

missed Friday as work was too busy and I was too tired and hungry. I knew I needed the break.

Monday

Squat 120kg 3x5

decided to do a reset as Ive been increasingly worried about depth. Today I set the rack up in front of the mirror. Turns out my depth has been poor!

120kg felt hard. Think I've been far too trusting in the 'guys at the gym' getting them to watch my depth. Glad I did this now before it went on any longer. Will work back up and get past my current max ..WITH FULL DEPTH!

Press 60kg 3x4 damn those last reps!

Pullups 2, 2, 2

Thursday

Squat 122.5kg 3x5

Press 60kg 4, 5, 4

starting strength coach development program
    Long weekends are great for everything except strength training!

Tuesday

Squat 125kg 3x5

Press 60kg 3x3 FUCK!

Power Clean 60kg 5x3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123