starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: macetini - Traning log

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Here we go:

Squat - 3x5x95 - Deload time, I'll reduce weight by 10kg.

Bench Press - 3x5x110 - Finally full 3x5, I'll stay at this weight for a few workouts then increase weight to 112.5kg.

Deadlift - 5x102.5 - Nice form, increase next time

Dad took the car so I had to walk to and from the gym. Got caught by rain on my way back.

Weird day in the gym yesterday. Unfortunately for the last few nights I didn't got enough sleep and food. Also, I got drunk with a friend this Tuesday evening (he got engined). Here's the stats:

Squat: 3x5x85kg - This is a deloaded weight, unfortunately for the reasons above the sets were not good. I'll try again with the same weight and better recovery.

Press: 3x5x62.5kg - Finished, but it was heavy.

Clean: 5x3x52.5kg - Form better than the last time, but still I have a bit of problem with pull and racking the weight. It doesn't rack evenly - maybe the grip issue...

OK, more food and sleep.
    Last edited by macetini; 04-08-2010 at 02:00 AM. Reason: semantics

Hi guys, this will be longer post so bear with me.. I have been in gym this Friday and did squats with deloaded weight again, 85kg this time. Few days ago I was working with 95kg and I was spoused to blast away 85kg this time, but I had trouble with finishing the last set with good form, also I had this wired feeling of skipping but no pain in my operated knee (part of meniscus removed), just like my medial femur collide is moving over that removed part. I gave it some thought and came to conclusion that I was either going too low (If such a thing exists) or most likely relaxing while in the hole. So here we are:

Squat: 3x5x85 - Need to try again, I'll keep my knees out more, that should tighten everything up, I'll deload a 5kg more btw.

Bench Bench: 3x5x110 - Getting easier, soon 2.5kg more

Dead lift: 5x105 - Good form increase next time

There you have it..
    Last edited by macetini; 04-11-2010 at 11:54 AM. Reason: semantics

OK, changed gyms for a few days until I get car back. This one doesn't have squat rack but squat stands.

Squat - 3x5x80kg - perfect form, no knee issues or anything, increase next time

Press - 3x5x62kg - few more workouts until increase to 65kg

Clean - 3x5x52.5 - form still not good enough

starting strength coach development program
    My ankle hurts, and it hurts bad. I had this pain for about two mounts but its getting worse. It just wont fucking heal. It usually hurts morning after squats, goes away after worm up. I injured it while playing around with front squats and a board under the heals.. well you got the picture - I'm an idiot. I'll reread the squat chapter in SS, and get a camera for form check. I'll lay off from squats for a week. If it heals, great, if not I'll wait another week. In the mean time I'll do some presses, chins etc...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12