starting strength gym
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Training Between a Rock and a Hard Place.

Minnesota Raised, Live in California now.

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Lol, thanks man. Spent 7 hours yesterday steaming my old houses carpets. I felt like an Apache tracker, tracing my kids past movements by the jelly stains on the floors. got a couple loads out of the garage and then the house will be empty. Not looking forward to moving my 300 pound welder, but my recent deadlifting experience should help with that one. I miss the gym, but I'm really too busy to make time for it right now. Considering some weird SS/PFT prep hybrid that'll get me up to my former numbers while also improving my run time. I'm pretty sure its not possible, but we'll see next week.

Quote Originally Posted by John2336 View Post
    Lol, thanks man. Spent 7 hours yesterday steaming my old houses carpets. I felt like an Apache tracker, tracing my kids past movements by the jelly stains on the floors. got a couple loads out of the garage and then the house will be empty. Not looking forward to moving my 300 pound welder, but my recent deadlifting experience should help with that one. I miss the gym, but I'm really too busy to make time for it right now. Considering some weird SS/PFT prep hybrid that'll get me up to my former numbers while also improving my run time. I'm pretty sure its not possible, but we'll see next week.
    Where'd you pick up this hybrid? Care to share it?

Oh, none exists that i know of. I think I'll just add in more pull ups during the training days, and run on one or two off days. I'll sleep more to make up for the beating on my lower body.

I'm still around. I've been at my old house steaming, painting, and scrubbing for the last two weeks. till 11 on weeknights and all weekend long. My house wasnt disgusting to begin with, but I'm trying really hard not to lose out on any of my deposit. I've had no time to go to the gym as i've been trying to get out of work early to take care of this crap. Anyways, today I'm getting inspected so i'll hopefully be starting a new bout of LP on Friday.

That's life, for ya. No worries, you'll be able to pick back up pretty quick, I'm sure.

Inspection went well. Was told to do a little more painting, and some other stuff. The house now looks far better than when I moved into it so I'm thinking I'm being used a bit, but whatever. I want my deposit back. Ill play his game. I'm starting up again Monady damnit. I was up to 2AM last night and the only thing I care about is finding some Gojo to get this damn paint off my fingers.

You still alive, man?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Hendrix View Post
    You still alive, man?
    Apparently it takes a really long time to get paint off his fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by RobCor View Post
    Apparently it takes a really long time to get paint off his fingers.
    It did, four years to be exact. Well I'm back. Haven't lifted in years. Still in shape, even out of the Marines, but need to get back at it.

My absence is is a long story, and you all don't give a shit. You either don't care, don't know me, and/or both. For anyone who does, my world blew up and all that was left standing was my family and I. So, in the end, all is well.

Starting shit back up tomorrow at a snap fitness of all places. Time to get this shit going.

starting strength coach development program
    Welcome back! May your GainzZz be great.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536