starting strength gym
Page 42 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: 57bergstrm an elderly beginner log

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergstedt View Post
    Jesus... You do more chins than I could dream of doing right now! Great job!
    I think you got it a little bit wrong, I use a blue quite thick rubber band, so its nothing to get upset about, sorry if I fooled you guys, I dont always write that down, Im lazy, Ill better do it from now on.

Havent done my deadlift, Im having a infektion in my jaw, a tooth is verypainful. I go to the doctor tomorrow, cant sleep or eat properly, I got some fever to, life is shitty at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by 57bergstrm View Post
    I think you got it a little bit wrong, I use a blue quite thick rubber band, so its nothing to get upset about, sorry if I fooled you guys, I dont always write that down, Im lazy, Ill better do it from now on.
    Ah, I see. But it's still good. For the rubber bands have the same resistance if they have the same color I have a friend who trains with me and my girlfriend regularly who can't even complete three chins with the orange band (which is one step lighter resistance than the blue band at our gym) and she is 30 and quite slim. So you still put in quite the impressive work!

Havent done my deadlift, Im having a infektion in my jaw, a tooth is verypainful. I go to the doctor tomorrow, cant sleep or eat properly, I got some fever to, life is shitty at the moment.
    I'm very sorry to hear this. I understand that you can't deadlift with a toothache. I get pain in my teeth and my jaw from deadlifting even when I have no ache, since I clench my jaws shut so tight during the lift. I couldn't even dream of deadlifting with a toothache...

Get well soon!

this sucks man....I hope you feel better soon.

Got back from the dentist, he drilled the tooth open, let some shit out, now Im on antibiotics, and looks like I have a tennisball in the left cheek.
    Watching TV just got thru "Bosch" second season.

oh, the dentist thing suck!

Got back from the dentist, he drilled the tooth open, let some shit out, now Im on antibiotics, and looks like I have a tennisball in the left cheek.
    great show. is it on netflix?

hope you tooth calms down

I hope it gets better soon!

Quote Originally Posted by lou t View Post
    great show. is it on netflix?

hope you tooth calms down
    Dont remember, I got both Netflix and HBO, its one of them, and yes I like reading Connelly who wrote the originals. Thanks, Tooth better!

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by slowmotion View Post
    oh, the dentist thing suck!
    Yes, but Im lucky, my dentist was number one in his class. So it could be worse, but if its tasty its expensive.