Press id
    Worksets
    45kgx1, 47kgx1, 48x0, 46x1, 45x2, 40x5

DL vd
    Worksets 137,5kgx3x2
    Boff w straps
    125x5, 120x5

Notes
    To hot and moisty to train, felt sick afterwards. Recovered within 30 minutes, now its only two days work and then to a long vacation with hard training in the north, in the city of Umeå. Eating, sleeping, in a small village, in the big pineforrests, some flyfishing also in the midnight sun, sunbathing on the sandshores of the baltic sea. Maybe put some paint on the house and cut down a tree, chop some wood for the firestow. I love my yearly vacation, living like a lonsome hobo for almost five weeks. Its my own bootcamp[emoji41]

2/7-16 saturday
    Bakers 4-days program
    Day1/4
    Press :40kgx5x2
    CGBP: 60kgx5, 60x6x2
    DIPS: blueband 9, 11. Greenband 7
    LTE: 20kgx15, 25x15, 30x7.

Notes
    6days off, some virus with fever. Starting of a andys 4days program now that I have 5weeks vacation. I have a plan to Be flexible around restdays so the program can run over 8-10 days when it gets heavy. Or/and maybe lower the amount of sets if it gets taxing. I plan to do it for maybe 3 month and then evaluate. Mostly for fun.

Your vacation plans sounds amazing!

Good luck with Andy's program. Is it the $25 one or have you bought a customized program?

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bergstedt View Post
    Your vacation plans sounds amazing!

Good luck with Andy's program. Is it the $25 one or have you bought a customized program?

Thanks Levi!
    Yes, maybe I should call it the 25$-program, I changed it because I dont have any dumbells or pullingmachines.
    Now that I have you on the line, does your club have any coach with knowledge in sign language for deaf?

Enjoy your vacation, and good luck with the four day program!

Quote Originally Posted by 57bergstrm View Post
    Thanks Levi!
    Yes, maybe I should call it the 25$-program, I changed it because I dont have any dumbells or pullingmachines.
    Now that I have you on the line, does your club have any coach with knowledge in sign language for deaf?
    Ok, cool. I've been thinking about trying it, too. It seems like a solid program.

The only "coach" we have is me doing some coaching for a couple of members. But I don't have any sign language knowledge (or formal coaching training/education, for that matter), though I'm quite good at charades and happy to help if I can. What were you thinking?

Enjoy your vacation. Be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergstedt View Post
    Ok, cool. I've been thinking about trying it, too. It seems like a solid program.

The only "coach" we have is me doing some coaching for a couple of members. But I don't have any sign language knowledge (or formal coaching training/education, for that matter), though I'm quite good at charades and happy to help if I can. What were you thinking?

Well, my brothers son, Marcus cousin, lives in Kungsängen, he has been to us and done some lifts. Now he is interested in starting off for real and buy gear to the garage. The problem is his deafness. He needs a translater. I was thinking about showing him your gym because its quite close and he needs some coaching, he is really weak in SQ and DL. I might convince my brother to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by lou t View Post
    Enjoy your vacation. Be safe.
    Thanks Lou!
    Its training camp now.
    I really hope your issues heals up. And a speedy recovery from surgery.
    You are a great guy, so all the best to you.

Default 57bergstrm an elderly beginner log

starting strength coach development program
    Day 2/4
    4/7-16 Monday

Heavy squat
    92,5kgx5x3

Chins: blueband 13, greenband 4,4

BBrows 57kgx9x2

BB curls: 25kgx8x3

Notes
    The Squat took the best of me. The rest was quite hard. A lot if armwork, hope it pays off in the future. Not used to it. Interesting to see how I feel tomorrow.
    Looking forward to benchday, I have decided to take 48hours between workouts. I hope that helps my recovery. I guess I also have to take at least one 72 hour break between the cycles, maybe also in the middle between day 2 and 3. Im exited to see how it goes!
    Last edited by 57bergstrm; 07-04-2016 at 03:36 PM.