starting strength gym
Page 166 of 191 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1907

Thread: 57bergstrm an elderly beginner log

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Yes, Lillehammer is hillarious, Im thinking about watching it again. To make the troubles go away!

Quote Originally Posted by carson View Post
    Citizen Trump impeached today. You and I get impeached tomorrow. I won't watch the kangaroo trial.
    Its easier for me, Im outside looking in.

I think Sweden has done this pandemic thing as close to correctly as any country. Your government seems to have treated the citizens with respect. I think Mr. Trump did his best to do the same. But he had too many enemies who did everything they could to destroy him. I am very concerned for our future in the US. We have a federal government now that has no respect for the middle class at all or for that matter anyone else except themselves. I am a Christian. So, I know that we are promised tough times but eventual victory. But I weep for our country.

He sure had it tough from the day he won the election because he was not one of "them".
    This Covid thing sure threw a wrench into the works too, along with the racial riots and anti police ideology.
    I've been binging Chicago P, D.

Quote Originally Posted by 57bergstrm View Post
    To make the troubles go away!
    Exactly!!

I have actually been watching all the Biathlon and downhill and super-g skiing. I love watching all that. The sites are beautiful. I am lucky to have the Olympic channel on Youtube tv.

Quote Originally Posted by carson View Post
    I think Sweden has done this pandemic thing as close to correctly as any country. Your government seems to have treated the citizens with respect. I think Mr. Trump did his best to do the same. But he had too many enemies who did everything they could to destroy him. I am very concerned for our future in the US. We have a federal government now that has no respect for the middle class at all or for that matter anyone else except themselves. I am a Christian. So, I know that we are promised tough times but eventual victory. But I weep for our country.
    Glad you like our strategy, I not so sure, we could have done better, but then everybody could.
    I noticed the black and white, good or bad that comes with your party system. There is nothin inbetween, or is it?

Saturday
    13/2-21
    Squat in kg
    40x5
    60x5
    85x5
    95x5
    105x5
    Tough, I needed to harden up before the last set last rep, I didnt want to go down, but I did!
    Good for me[emoji1688]

Good set Lars! Isn't the 105 a pr?

And you are using the slings on these?

Quote Originally Posted by 57bergstrm View Post
    Glad you like our strategy, I not so sure, we could have done better, but then everybody could.
    I noticed the black and white, good or bad that comes with your party system. There is nothin inbetween, or is it?
    Give the recommendations. Admit they aren't perfect. Respect the citizens enough to not shut down their means of making a living. That is how I understand Sweden did what they did. I think reasonable people in both parties would hope for that. For some reason some states dominated by one Party has chosen a disrespectful approach. They shut down the ability of the middle class to make a living. They sneak elderly people into nursing homes like they did in NY and Michigan and blame the results on the other Party. It is sickening. I realize that some people do not think Covid 19 has any serious consequences but there are few of those. However, the reasonable people realize that what some power hungry people in the US use this as an excuse to enslave their own citizens and blame it on the other Party. That's what we face here.

Sweden chose the in between approach. Some in the US have not.

Default 57bergstrm an elderly beginner log

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred J View Post
    Good set Lars! Isn't the 105 a pr?

And you are using the slings on these?
    Thanks fred, yes Always slings. No I dont think so, if its been a 3x5 then. Im not good at register PR. I have get better there, its so frustrating to go back several years to check. But I will, not now, have to eat my protein.
    Last edited by 57bergstrm; 02-14-2021 at 03:47 PM.