Sunday
    4/4-21
    Squat kg
    40x5
    60x5
    80x5
    100x5
    112,5x3
    Had to struggle during the second rep, felt real slow, so the third was a gamble and even slower.

Struggle or not still good numbers. What kind of shoes do you squat in?

Thanks for the ”up” words, I use Adidas, dont know the model name but heres a picture. The lifting shoe bisniss is not so big in sweden. I have to struggle to find a shop. Of course there are internet, but I want to try them on.

Thanks Lars. I need to find a pair.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred J View Post
    Thanks Lars. I need to find a pair.
    People swear by Addidas at Greysteel. We got our Do Wins from Rogue when they were still making them. In either case that slight wedge is helpful.

Wednesday
    7/4-21
    Bench
    75kgx5x4
    Doing a backoff and starting a pressprogram inspired from page 257 in barbell prescription example 24-5 HLM bench priority.

Good luck with your new program. Were you tired of what you were doing or are you just adding more pressing days?

The lifting shoes you have are called men's powerlift 3 and are out of production. The new one's look like what I want but they are out of stock every where. They are called powerlift4. I also am not close to shoe stores carrying lifting shoes.
    Last edited by Fred J; 04-08-2021 at 10:27 AM.

Good luck with your new program. Were you tired of what you were doing or are you just adding more pressing days?

The lifting shoes you have are call men's powerlift 3 and are out of production. The new one's look like what I want but they are out of stock every where. I also am not close to shoe stores carrying lifting shoes.
    Few people are.

The lifting shoes you have are call men's powerlift 3 and are out of production. The new one's look like what I want but they are out of stock every where. I also am not close to shoe stores carrying lifting shoes.
    Thanks Fred. More pressing days and focus on bench. As I understand is it very hard to progress on both bench and press at the same time when passed NLP. So I go for the bench to begin with, until shoulders begin to protest. Then switch to press fokus and so on.
    That shoe problem may be solved with a pair of old school (lifting)work shoes, with hard sole and a moderate heel. Nu soft rubber jelly.
    Hope you get it solved, or maybe find a pair of used forgotten shoes at the local gym. Say you lost your or forgotten them.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by 57bergstrm View Post
    Thanks Fred. More pressing days and focus on bench. As I understand is it very hard to progress on both bench and press at the same time when passed NLP. So I go for the bench to begin with, until shoulders begin to protest. Then switch to press fokus and so on.
    That shoe problem may be solved with a pair of old school (lifting)work shoes, with hard sole and a moderate heel. Nu soft rubber jelly.
    Hope you get it solved, or maybe find a pair of used forgotten shoes at the local gym. Say you lost your or forgotten them.
    Good luck with your bench's. It sounds like you have a good plan.

I tried the last pair of work shoes I have yesterday. They felt ok. I'm guessing that whatever shoes you wear they should feel solid and "locked in". A good benefit to these Reebok's is that they are very light weight safety shoes so if I fumble a plate they protect the toes haha.IMG_20210408_113737545.jpg