Bingley's Bumbling Along Bingley's Bumbling Along - Page 138

starting strength gym
Page 138 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2537

Thread: Bingley's Bumbling Along

  1. #1371
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    712

    Default

    • starting strength seminar april 2021
    • starting strength seminar june 2021
    • starting strength seminar august 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money View Post
    They're both distinctly German so they might go together... but Germans were never known for culinary expertise.

    That calls for cake and beer! Nice work

    And that 385 will fall (lift?)... just stalk it intently.
    They get some things right. The Germans have done some interesting things with meats. I recommend Sauerbraten some time.

  2. #1372
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,356

    Default

    ummmm, sauerbraten and all types of yummy schnausages und bier

  3. #1373
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,152

    Default

    I lived in Germany for a couple of years. Loads of good beer and sausages.
    We used to pour beer on the meat and sausages when barbecuing.
    I prefer living here in Norway, but the beers and meat was better in Germany.

  4. #1374
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Not Egypt
    Posts
    778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slowmotion View Post
    I lived in Germany for a couple of years. Loads of good beer and sausages.
    We used to pour beer on the meat and sausages when barbecuing.
    I prefer living here in Norway, but the beers and meat was better in Germany.
    I like to boil bratwursts in beer and then grill em. So good. Beer is also excellent in homemade chili, especially a dark lager or porter.

  5. #1375
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,356

    Default

    now y'all just got me hungry as all get out

  6. #1376
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    712

    Default

    It just struck me as interesting how "diet talk" on the SS forums consists of sausage, beer, cake, ice cream, cheeseburgerz, etc. And many other forums suggest snacking on fat free yoghurt and a piece of fruit.

  7. #1377
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,152

    Default

    Shane don't eat meat, and he lifts real heavy. He drinks beer, tho. There is strength in beer. And pizza.

  8. #1378
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirimiti View Post
    It just struck me as interesting how "diet talk" on the SS forums consists of sausage, beer, cake, ice cream, cheeseburgerz, etc. And many other forums suggest snacking on fat free yoghurt and a piece of fruit.
    and that's why we're here and not at those other places lol

  9. #1379
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slowmotion View Post
    Shane don't eat meat, and he lifts real heavy. He drinks beer, tho. There is strength in beer. And pizza.
    toast is amazing

  10. #1380
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    People's Republic Of Maryland.
    Posts
    595

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bingley View Post
    toast is amazing
    Specially when covered in chipped beef gravy. Don't know how that is with beer though, seems I just carry the kegs lately.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •