Bingley's Bumbling Along Bingley's Bumbling Along - Page 152

starting strength gym
Page 152 of 224 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2237

Thread: Bingley's Bumbling Along

  1. #1511
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,851

    Default

    • texas seminar date
    • wichita falls texas march seminar date
    • woodmere new york april seminar date
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money View Post
    Moarrrrrrrrr gainz!

    What's the _x180 first number thing in your farmer's carries?
    the numbers of reps. I pick up the 2 db and stumble about the room until they need to go down, that counts as 1. then i wait a few minutes and do it again

  2. #1512
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,851

    Default

    tues 8/15/17
    ohp 75 1x5, 95 1x5, 110 2x3, 1x2
    dl 225 1x5, 275 1x5, 315 1x5, 355 1x4 pr
    farmers 2x180

    ooolala was i sore from sunday, especially on the sides of my abdomen. i'm counting the 4 deads at 355 as a pr even though it wasn't a fahvre spot because it's been too long since i used the bold print, so there

  3. #1513
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,406

    Default

    Congrats on the PR! (If it's a 4-rep PR, it's still a PR.)

    Hmm, maybe we should start calling these personal best records -- PBR.

  4. #1514
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Refinery State
    Posts
    2,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bingley View Post
    tues 8/15/17
    ohp 75 1x5, 95 1x5, 110 2x3, 1x2
    dl 225 1x5, 275 1x5, 315 1x5, 355 1x4 pr
    farmers 2x180

    ooolala was i sore from sunday, especially on the sides of my abdomen. i'm counting the 4 deads at 355 as a pr even though it wasn't a fahvre spot because it's been too long since i used the bold print, so there
    Well done sir! We'll count it, bold and all.

  5. #1515
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,851

    Default

    thanks!

    thurs 8/17/17
    ohp 65 1x10, 95 1x5
    rackpulls 225 1x10, 315 1x5, 425 1x1, 365 2x3, 315 1x15
    farmers 3x210

    that was ind of fun rackpulling 425! lots of wheels on the bar...not sure what that translates into a dead but hey, can't but help

    grabbed 105lb barbells by mistake for my farmers...regretted it immediately lol

  6. #1516
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Charlottesville VA
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Wow. That weight is climbing up. 425 is big weight. You have to get video when you finally pull that off the floor.

  7. #1517
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bingley View Post
    thanks!

    thurs 8/17/17
    ohp 65 1x10, 95 1x5
    rackpulls 225 1x10, 315 1x5, 425 1x1, 365 2x3, 315 1x15
    farmers 3x210

    that was ind of fun rackpulling 425! lots of wheels on the bar...not sure what that translates into a dead but hey, can't but help

    grabbed 105lb barbells by mistake for my farmers...regretted it immediately lol

    nice work on those rack pulls!!! :-D :-D :-D

  8. #1518
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaDad View Post
    Wow. That weight is climbing up. 425 is big weight. You have to get video when you finally pull that off the floor.
    thanks! oh i will definitely film it...and be busy deleting all the failed attempts until it happens lol

  9. #1519
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t-money View Post
    nice work on those rack pulls!!! :-D :-D :-D
    thanks! i'm curious still to see what the translation is to deads; i know one can pull more off the rack than the floor but really 425 off the rack felt a lot easier than 385 off the floor. off course the Siren Call of 405 is so tempting that my urge is to say screw 390 and start trying 405!!

  10. #1520
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Refinery State
    Posts
    2,307

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    I can almost smell the 405 DL PR - you'll pull it soon!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •