Bingley's Bumbling Along Bingley's Bumbling Along - Page 160

starting strength gym
Page 160 of 225 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2243

Thread: Bingley's Bumbling Along

  1. #1591
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,422

    Default

    • wichita falls texas march seminar date
    • woodmere new york april seminar date
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bingley View Post
    first time in the gym in 11 days...11 days where my singular focus was booze and grub. everything felt ok, really, even the ohp. i am so sure i will have serious DOMS tomorrow
    Mmmmmm, booze and grub.

    How'd the hamstrings feel on the squats?

  2. #1592
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Do you have a BCAA during/after your workout? Maybe just anecdotal BS, but I'm finding they really help with soreness and recovery.

  3. #1593
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Mynhier View Post
    Mmmmmm, booze and grub.

    How'd the hamstrings feel on the squats?
    not bad, but i still feel it which is annoying. I had been stretching a lot during the off time. not that the weight was heavy, but it was the first time i'd done a 3x5 top set in quite a while so i was happy about that

  4. #1594
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbafat View Post
    Do you have a BCAA during/after your workout? Maybe just anecdotal BS, but I'm finding they really help with soreness and recovery.
    when i get home i have some protein powder, usually mixed with water. it's something at least

  5. #1595
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Mynhier View Post
    Mmmmmm, booze and grub.
    i really concentrated on the weight gainzzzz

  6. #1596
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    712

    Default

    I go for ice cream or cookies after deads and squats. Grocery store right next to the gym is real convenient.

  7. #1597
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirimiti View Post
    I go for ice cream or cookies after deads and squats. Grocery store right next to the gym is real deadly.
    fixed that for you


    sun 9/24/17
    sq 45 1x10, 135 1x5, 185 1x5, 245 1x3
    bp 65 1x5, 95 1x5, 125 3x5
    dl 225 1x5, 275 1x5, 315 1x2, 365 0x0

    a sunday afternoon in which Our Hero, having not learned his lesson, reminds himself yet again that trying to workout after having a very long and enjoyable lunch with his Bride at the Shore is just a Bad Idea.

    The 4 Bs:

    Beer+Brunch+(weightlifting)Belt damn near = Barf lol

  8. #1598
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,152

    Default

    hahah!

    A feeling we all know.

  9. #1599
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Refinery State
    Posts
    2,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bingley View Post
    a sunday afternoon in which Our Hero, having not learned his lesson, reminds himself yet again that trying to workout after having a very long and enjoyable lunch with his Bride at the Shore is just a Bad Idea.
    The 4 Bs:
    Beer+Brunch+(weightlifting)Belt damn near = Barf lol
    Sounds like that brunch itself was a great idea though ... I took the kids to the shore on Sunday also, just for splashing around in the waves ... (Spring Lake). Lovely place.

  10. #1600
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,876

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by peez View Post
    Sounds like that brunch itself was a great idea though ... I took the kids to the shore on Sunday also, just for splashing around in the waves ... (Spring Lake). Lovely place.
    We were sitting at the bar at the re-built Rumrunner in Sea Bright; just a gorgeous day!

    tues 9/26/17
    sq 45 1x10, 135 1x5, 185 1x5, 225 1x5
    ohp 65 1x10, 95 1x5, 115 1x2
    dl 225 1x5, 275 1x5, 315 1x3, 365 0x0, 315 1x5

    out with clients late last night, so really a 'meh' day all-around. still want to go real slow on the hammy as i still feel a little twingecito

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •