Bingley's Bumbling Along Bingley's Bumbling Along - Page 284

starting strength gym
Page 284 of 295 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 2946

Thread: Bingley's Bumbling Along

  1. #2831
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,758

    Default

    • starting strength seminar june 2022
    • starting strength seminar august 2022
    • starting strength seminar october 2022
    Mr B, you gave the Mrs a smart answer. I have been known not to be so smart at times..

  2. #2832
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynJerry View Post
    Mr B, you gave the Mrs a smart answer. I have been known not to be so smart at times..
    I managed to survive 32 years so far...by the skin of my teeth!

  3. #2833
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    2,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bingley View Post
    First eye went fine, even after only 1 day an amazing improvement.

    My Bride say me smiling after the squats, and asked me how I liked the new rack. I said it was my second favorite in the house!

    And she didn't hit me! lol
    Heh...

  4. #2834
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Walled Lake, Michigan
    Posts
    6,318

    Default

    Mr. Bingley, you gave a great answer to your wife. I must remember that.
    Regarding the eye surgery. I had it this past year and it made a great improvement. It kept me out for a few weeks but the surgery was well worth it.

  5. #2835
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,932

    Default

    mon 2/14/22

    sq 45 1x5, 135 1x5, 185 1x5, 225 1x5

    first workout after the eye surgery, had to keep it light

  6. #2836
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bingley View Post
    mon 2/14/22

    sq 45 1x5, 135 1x5, 185 1x5, 225 1x5

    first workout after the eye surgery, had to keep it light
    AND you are squatting more than me in the first workout...


    Ha...welcome back! I hope your vision is up to par now.

  7. #2837
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred J View Post
    AND you are squatting more than me in the first workout...


    Ha...welcome back! I hope your vision is up to par now.
    It is INSANE. I went from worse than 20/85+ while wearing my old glasses to 20/20 naked eyes...I can't believe how much of the world I was missing!

    It's really upped my Peeping Tom abilities lol

  8. #2838
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bingley View Post
    It is INSANE. I went from worse than 20/85+ while wearing my old glasses to 20/20 naked eyes...I can't believe how much of the world I was missing!

    It's really upped my Peeping Tom abilities lol

    Hmm...51d6655e9117fa2f67deffdb414542bf.jpg

  9. #2839
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Chicago Burbs, IL
    Posts
    1,307

    Default

    Grats on jumping back into the lifts and not over doing it.

  10. #2840
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,758

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Glad to read the procedure went well.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •