Bingley's Bumbling Along Bingley's Bumbling Along - Page 315

starting strength gym
Page 315 of 316 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316 LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3158

Thread: Bingley's Bumbling Along

  1. #3141
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,268

    Default

    • starting strength seminar february 2023
    • starting strength seminar april 2023
    • starting strength seminar june 2023
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred J View Post
    You should know how to lube it by now..."on the rocks!"
    lol I'm TRYING to be 'good' during the week.

  2. #3142
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,268

    Default

    fri 11/18/22

    sq 45 1x5
    dl 170 1x5, 220 1x5, 260 1x5, 310 1x5, 350 1x5

    went up ok, first day the bar in the garage was colllldddd.

  3. #3143
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,322

    Default

    Looks like you had a good week, Mr B. Hangover and all.

    My bar was the same today. It didn't help that I spent this last week down in Florida visiting Mom, only to return to the arctic north (it was 21F when I landed at 9pm last night).

  4. #3144
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,268

    Default

    sun 11/20

    sq 45 1x5, 140 1x5, 190 1x5, 230 1x5, 280 1x5, 320 3x5

    went ok I'm happy to admit

  5. #3145
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,268

    Default

    mon 11/28/22

    sq 45 1x5, 135 1x5, 185 1x5, 225 1x5, 275 1x5, 315 1x5, 1x2

    after a week of Thanksgiving eating/drinking/laziness/driving I was completely unmotivated, rest of this week is a loss as well.

  6. #3146
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Chicago Burbs, IL
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    I spend all year looking forward to the cold weather.... until it comes. 22 outside, 40 in the garage... winter is just beginning.
    You've bounced back before. This time is no different.

  7. #3147
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesepuff View Post
    I spend all year looking forward to the cold weather.... until it comes. 22 outside, 40 in the garage... winter is just beginning.
    You've bounced back before. This time is no different.
    Thanks 'Puff, that's very kind! I just don't want to lose too much...but I don't mind resets and building back, I'm past the point where I'm overly concerned with PRs, I just like being able to hover around 90% of the weight. December and January are parties and birthdays, so I have to train where and when I can


    Sat 12/3/22

    sq 45 1x5
    dl 155 1x5, 205 1x5, 245 1x5, 295 1x5, 335 1x5

    sluggish and hungover is no way to go through life, son, but they went up

  8. #3148
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bingley View Post
    Sat 12/3/22

    sq 45 1x5
    dl 155 1x5, 205 1x5, 245 1x5, 295 1x5, 335 1x5

    sluggish and hungover is no way to go through life, son, but they went up
    And that's the best workout. Especially approaching the bar for the first pull and feeling the head pounding as soon as you bend over, only to get through it all. Great job, Mr B!

  9. #3149
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Chicago Burbs, IL
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bingley View Post
    ... I'm past the point where I'm overly concerned with PRs, I just like being able to hover around 90% of the weight. December and January are parties and birthdays, so I have to train where and when I can
    So true. I've put a lot more effort into my walking lately. But bang for the buck, you can't beat a lifting session. It just makes a bigger difference in far less time. So like $20 bills on the ground, pick them up whenever you can.

  10. #3150
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,268

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesepuff View Post
    So true. I've put a lot more effort into my walking lately. But bang for the buck, you can't beat a lifting session. It just makes a bigger difference in far less time. So like $20 bills on the ground, pick them up whenever you can.
    lol, words to live by, no doubt

    Sun 12/18/22

    sq 45 1x5, 135 1x5, 185 1x5, 225 1x5
    ohp 45 3x5, 65 1x5, 95 1x5

    sick for over a week plus some weird knee injury, had to take it very tentative

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •