starting strength gym
Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 1,111 to 1,112 of 1112

Thread: TYMR Geezer hopes to be worthy of your guidance

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Carson: You may be right, maybe I should pump the brakes at 225. I'm not nearly as strong as you.

Fred J: Very true, When I was a tender young 45 year old, I lost 50 pounds in 50 days. I could not believe the strength I lost.
    I started "training" (based on what I knew then), and it started my triathlon career. LOL. But I was not eating chicken and rice fritattas for 80% of my meals then (3-4 eggs).
    The change will be largely volume. Ramping up the treking to 60 minutes a day. This will cause recovery issues, but I'm low enough on the novice curve to get away with it for a while.

Who knows maybe when I need a Large lifting belt, not an Extra Large. Significant unknowns in this endeavor.

starting strength coach development program
    Monday 3/25/2024

bw:272.4

Press (w/arc) 76x5,5,5

NordicTrack 20 min

Calorie math suggests a steeper than 0.5 lb/day decline.
    Calorie math is embarrassing, I had more to clean up than I thought.
    Sustainability is key.
    Yesterday I got a total of 60 minutes of cardio (including logged session above), which I hope to continue.
    Experience suggests that a 1 day interval is foolish to base a trend off of.

After some thought, getting to the "middle" punch of a "Large" lifting belt is probably what my goal should be, a opposed to a number off a chart from 1976.
    My guess is this will occur somewhere south of 240.