Second shot at SS Second shot at SS

starting strength gym

Thread: Second shot at SS

Default Second shot at SS

• wichita falls texas june seminar date
    • woodmere new york july seminar date
    • las vegas nevada august seminar
    Started SS for second time, shoulders killing me so im not benching for now but i will throw it in, in a few weeks. Im getting a bug on my bench since it was my best lift. 5,3" 176 last lifts were SQ 265x3x5 BP 225x3x5, DL 325x1x5, Press at 135x3x5 and PC 130, 135 53. Due to school/work/beautiful fiancee I stopped. Im going at it again and when i stall ill throw in assistance. Ill be experimenting with it wish me luck guys

Good luck, looking forward to your press progress! Im assuming you'll do it every workout?

(tapatalk)

Thanks#! Just threw in the bench press wednesday and felt great, no shoulder pain and deadlifts and chins i feel are building my back for support on the bench i think..

SQ at 215 and feeling better with form, feeling heavy but lighter as i am getting tight, presses better. P-cleans are so damn technical, deadlifts are helping my back stabilization and to press.. Havent stalled at anything and probably wont for a few weeks since this is another shot at milking this LP

SQ@242.5 5x3, BP@210 5x3, P@135 3x5, PC@135 5x3 and deadlift at 275x5. Feeling good, and good morning will be substituted cuz I have a garage gym with rack, bench and plates only. How can I add dips, close grips, pin presses, pin squats, halt deads, shrugs etc later on lol seems like a year or two years worth of lifting. Anybody have any ideas?? Though exciting i wonder if ill ever want to continue into the Texas Method or the Bill Starrs program in Rips book