starting strength gym
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: #StartingOver

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Moorefoodnow View Post
    See what's possible with a well executed Novice LP?! Read the book. Adhere to the program to the letter. Read the book again. Join the Facebook group and learn. Schedule a training session with a SSC in your area. Read the book again. Buy Practical Programming for Strength Training (3rd edition) and read the extended Novice chapter. Read it again. Eat, Sleep, Train, and in 4 months, you too could be on the verge of a 400lb squat!
    Yes sir. I live near newly minted SSOC Alan Thrall, so I'll reach out in a bit and try to get a session in with him. I'm on my 3rd read thru of SS, PP is in my Amazon cart -- and I'm 1/2-way thru a big bowl of morning oatmeal. If only my 2-month-old understood how important sleep was to the LP...

Good job djoksimo! Happy training.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Andkristopher View Post
    Just starting my LP, and we kinda started at similar numbers. I'm also a 6' guy around 225, but fluffier than you by far (31% BF) and a little older (32). I'm starting out with numbers that you were using in April. Anyway seeing you go from 150x3x5 on the squat to doing a strong man competition in about 4 months is inspiring. Fucking great job.
    Thanks man, you'll train up faster than you'll expect especially if you learn anything from any of my screw ups lol. Jealous that you're near Alan Thrall, visiting his gym is probably one of the only reasons I'd go to CA...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456