It's been quite some time since I last posted an update.

Here are some of the things that have happened since.

(for my workouts and weights, please see the posts on page 4 of this thread)

Goings On
  • Job - I've been promoted to Controller of my company, which has come with more responsibility and hours. However, I will ensure this does not interfere (too much) with my training.
  • China - I had a trip to China for a week . . . stayed at a very nice hotel with a Smith machine (had approximately 300# of weight), so I got to do a little training, which was nice.
  • Intensity Day - I'm going to change my training to more of the Texas method (especially for bench press, as the left shoulder has a few aches). Squats are going to be ever day on the SS linear progression they've been on. Press once a week. Deadlifts once per week.
  • Back tweak? - Back tweak all gone. It's amazing what some training will do for your aches and pains.
  • Black Friday - is around the corner. Hoping to get some deadlift shoes, a new bar (better for sumo deadlifts than my Ohio Power Bar), a plate storage tree, a deadlift jack, and some more 45# plates. Going to set up a deadlift station so I don't have to move so much weight back and forth all the time, and this will allow for easier barbell rows (whenever desired).
  • 5k? Say What? - My wife has signed us up for a 5k in 10 weeks. I'm going to be doing much more walking on my days off. This will help my cardiovascular endurance and hopefully benefit my training as well.