Default We can rebuild him; we have the fives

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024

Height
    6'3"

Weight

Background
    - Post-heart transplant with a bout of lymphoma & chemotherapy four months post-surgery
    - Rehab consisted of low-intensity steady state "cardio" performed circuit-style on machines (rower, bike, etc) for one hour, 4-5 days per week - no resistance training
    - Plan is to start light, eat my way (back) to a normal weight, and respect the process of small, incremental progression
    - The cardiology team reviews our daily heart rate avg/max/variability and exercise logs while insisting on an active lifestyle (walk/jog/hike) - I'll sprinkle in some walks/light jogs to keep the docs happy

Wow that's some heavy shit dude. Sounds like you've got a great plan. I think it's extra awesome that your journey to big strong manhood will actually be witnessed by a team of medical professionals who will probably cringe and clutch their pearls every step of the way. Maybe you can teach them a thing or two!

Kudos for a great log title, especially given your age, wouldn't expect you to know $6m man

Best of luck, and I look forward to hearing about your progress!