Killing Big Chris and creating Strong Chris Killing Big Chris and creating Strong Chris - Page 2

starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Killing Big Chris and creating Strong Chris

• phoenix arizona seminar date
    • texas seminar date
    First day of training for the week. Feeling stronger and leander everytime I go into the gym right now.

Squat 240x5x3
    Press 125x5x3
    Deadlift 345x5
    BW: 320

Thanks Michael. I am still sticking with the deadlift and increasing. Before I broke my leg last year I was up to 585 and my goal is 600, I am hoping to get to that again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Williams View Post
    Thanks Michael. I am still sticking with the deadlift and increasing. Before I broke my leg last year I was up to 585 and my goal is 600, I am hoping to get to that again.
    That is a lot of weight, you could deadlift me deadlifting my 1rm . Good luck on your way back up!

haha thats great. Thanks for the encouragement.

Strong work Chris. Be sure to get enough sleep. Something of my own Achilles. Also be wary of over training. This is a race we're in for the long term.

Still cruising through. Finished another week on the NLP and feel great. I was in Niagra Falls T/W/R and had to find a gym in the area to lift at but made it work. Still adding weight to each lift.
    Squat: 250x3x5
    Press: 130x3x5
    DL: 365x5
    BW:320 (this is the biggest win of the week. Spent 3 days enjoying Niagra and haning out, still managed to eat well and not gain)

starting strength nutrition camp
    No doubt it is a long race. I want to be stronger for longer. I'm following the NLP until the I cant add more weight to the lifts, which will or could happen quicker than many because I am also following two SS coaches advice with regards to nutrition and extra cardio for necessary weight loss.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12