biggah traps returning to the gym after being put under house arrest by an obese turk biggah traps returning to the gym after being put under house arrest by an obese turk - Page 2

starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: biggah traps returning to the gym after being put under house arrest by an obese turk

• texas starting strength seminar september 2020
    • wichita falls texas december seminar 2020
    Bw after training / before eating: 72.4 kg
    moving in the right direction

Squat: 95 kg 3 sets of 5
    weight felt identical to last time, linear progression is working

Bench: 65 kg 3 sets of 5
    arch and bar path very iffy. weight itself feels oddly light and quick given all my endless technical faults

Deadlift: 130 kg set of 5
    felt and moved identical to the set at 120 kg under a week ago. will probs do one more 5 kg jump and switch to 2.5 kg jumps as i inch past my pre-lockdown PB
    Last edited by biggah_traps; 08-08-2020 at 12:31 PM.

Air conditioning is banned in uk gyms. that fat turkish midget strikes again

Bw after training / before eating: 72.1 kg
    i think i sweated out a whole kg during the workout

Squat: 97.5 kg 5, 5, 2
    just suddenly felt unsafe on the last set and i didn't have safeties. will re-attempt with safeties on weds

OHP: 50 kg 5, 5, 4
    i've forgotten how to grind. will re attempt on Friday and switch to 1.25 kg jumps. on the up side, this was done after squatting, at 72 kg, in the blazing heat - it might almost be a better effort than the 53.5 kg for 5, 5, 3 i got before lockdown

Hang power clean: 40 kg 1 single
    way too hot to do anything explosive

Chin ups: 79.6 kg (72.1 + 7.5) 3 sets of 5
    dead hang to chest touching bar. easier than last time despite weight jump. atlas if i can't gain weight i can get these to + 20 kg for 3 sets of 5

I'm starting LOMAD (litre of milk a day) from today. have basically entirely replaced soft drinks with milk
    Last edited by biggah_traps; 08-10-2020 at 12:16 PM.

starting strength coach development program
    Bw after training / before eating: 72.6 kg
    moving in the right direction

Squat: 97.5 kg 3 sets of 5
    got it this time, all solid

Bench: 67.5 kg 5, 4, 4
    5th rep of first set was a grind, chickened out on the next two sets. will repeat, set safeties, micro load from there

Deadlift: 135 kg set of 5
    easier than 130 kg was! just 10 more kg to get to a double bw deadlift, which means i have to eat more. will switch to 2.5 kg jumps form here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12