22 years old, 210 lbs (on the rise), 6ft 1, (human) male from Romania

I have flat feet and got some nice weightlifting shoes to fix this issue as recommended by Papa Rip himself 02.02.2021 live Q&A (a true bloodbath, non ending roast of twinks)
I cannot micro load my lifts, the smallest increment I can make is 2.5 KG aka 5.5 POUNDS

diet - FULL calories, voracious apetite unleashed, gone are the days of intermittent fasting and carbophobia

Lifts after 1 month of Starting STRENgth :
(KG) x faiv
Deadlift - 135
Squat - 102,5
BP : 70
Decline BP : 77,5
Overhead Press : 45
Power clean : 55

Since I cannot micro load my presses I alternate regular bench with decline bench. My idea was to use a heavier load in the decline so that when I go to the flat bench it feels " lighter", having held heavier weights in my hands plus it's a good stress. I think that this might all be bullshit but it's a strong placebo at the moment and I don't think I will fail in the next month with my 2.5 KG jumps.

Regarding Overhead press do 2-3 extra workouts of it per week at home on rest days and make a weekly jump (I hope I can do this until at least 80KG) and practice the power clean aka barbell dick thrust

If you read all that, thank you and good luck with your training; embrace permabulk !