starting strength gym

Thread: Starting Strength for the 3rd time, I hope I can make it this time.

Default Starting Strength for the 3rd time

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Last edited by rur; 02-16-2023 at 03:06 PM.

Do you have some dietary goals? You seem rather light for your height, Can you get some counsel from a SS coach in person? Best wishes to you.

If you could eat 3000 calories and 200 grams of protein it could help you.

Hi rur, welcome to the forum. It would be helpful if you could format your posts closer to what the other posts look like. It would help us to help you. Also, are you male or female?

I don't have any experience with lactose intolerance or IBS. I suggest you search the nutrition forum. If nothing comes up there, ask your questions. Robert is very helpful.

Hi rur,

I had some temporary IBS-like symptoms a couple of years ago after an infection, so I have a little experience with this. I created a diet around low FODMAP foods that I found easily digestible and used a hydrolyzed whey protein isolate for additional protein. What food are you eating now? Can you increase the amount? I used to think I was a hard-gainer too (for different reasons), but now know I just didn't like to eat a ton of food.

Dealing with the IBS and digestion issues. Have you ever thought about trying high fat carnivore? The Carnivore Vitality guys on youtube dealt with it and where able to heal themselves. They have good interviews with Dr. Chaffee.

I know carnivore gets mocked on here but it can work. It is hard to eat more to grow if your gut isn't working.

I don't understand what you mean by "yo-yo". Could you elaborate?

Let me ask again, as someone else has asked, could you report your lifts using a standard format? It's easier to read if you do.

Why not connect with a coach online? In fact, you can get regular coaching online.

starting strength coach development program
    You need to put weight on. If you don't eat enough your body will not be able to recover and build muscle.