Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Balikati's Log

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by balikati View Post
    Saturday February 4th
    •LSquat
    I did front squats instead. 5x3 with 100.
    I did this with 105kg not 100. Yeah I randomly realised this and had to note it. Talk about being obsessive.

Saturday March 25th

Bench Press 3x5 100kg
    5x3. Went in for the first set, it wasn't good. Left it at 3. Did four more sets like that.

LSquat
    I did front squats. Just wanted to do them. 5x3 100kg. Yeah I know I need to stop jerking around and get my squat back up to where it was back at December. I've lost so much time.

Chinup 3xF
    9, 6, 5. Fucking grip gives in after the first set. I had at least one more rep on each but goddamn thick ass bar is hard to hold on to.

Tuesday March 28th

Overhead Press 3x5 66kg
    Nice.

Deadlift 1x5 165kg
    Double wrapped the straps this time and they didn't give in. It wasn't difficult but I still have this problem with keeping my back straight. I can't even get into the right position in the first place.

LSquat
    3x5 w 115. I almost skipped this. Because I was so tired this day. The work and training tempo can be real fatiguing sometimes.

Thursday March 30th

I skipped today. I've been working until late at night a couple of days this week and haven't eaten and slept well because of it. Felt sore all around. I'll be back at it Saturday.

Saturday April 1st

•Overhead Press 3x5 67kg
    5, 4, 4, 2. It felt good and looked good as well. Just didn't gave enough strength for those final reps.

•Power Clean 4x2 75kg
    This was good too. My PC lately is the best it's ever been. Heaviest I've done was 2, 1, 0, 0 with 77.5 last summer so I'm very close to that.

•LSquat
    3x5 with 115. At first it felt heavier than it should be but the feeling went away after the first set. I did the last set with my shirt off, it's a good feeling feeling the iron on your bare skin. Lately I my body doesn't look half bad either. Gym was so hot today I drank half a gallon of water.

Tuesday April 4th
    Left work at 830 PM. Came to gym at 930 PM. Thought gym closed at 11. Turns out it was 1130. So I didn't have to skip anything.

•Bench Press 3x5 100kg
    5, 5, 4, 1. I expected this to go to shit because of the skipped session. Warmups didn't feel good too. But surprisingly it felt very nice overall. I gave the last one a good push too, just wasn't meant to be today.

•LSquat
    I did 3x5 with 120. I swear I didn't even feel the weight on my lower body. Felt it more on my upper body howsoever that's possible lol.

•Chinup 3xF
    6, 5, 5. I was very tired by the time I did these. Idk had no gas.

○94.6kg. Put on some back apparently.

Around 3/4ths of the day spent at work, pushing iron and commuting. It's midnight and I am just getting off the sub right now. It's days like these that test my willpower but also it's days like these that feel the best when I don't give in.

Thursday April 6th and Saturday April 8th

Got sick around Thursday afternoon. Had to skip these two. Guess the pace got to me.

I'm returning today. Let's see how much drainage there's been.

Tuesday April 11th
    Had the bitchiest goddamn headache today. Can't even think about light let alone look at it.

Overhead Press 3x5 67kg
    4, 4, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1. Lol idk.

Power Clean 4x2 77.5kg
    Hahaa. First and only time I did this was last summer. And couldn't complete the session then. Feels good to finally hit it after all this time.

LSquat
    Did 3x5 with 120. It's obv v light and felt zero pain in my groin.

○94kg. I feel more bloated lately.

Thursday April 13th

I pulled a faggot move and skipped this. 4 skips already this month. I was sick on two of them though. I'll be back Saturday.

Saturday April 15th
    Today I visited my old gym. Felt so nostalgic.

Overhead Press 3x5 67kg
    Got it. They bought a new bar for the place. It's thicker and weighs 19.8kg. I hit it with that one. Felt good hitting it with my guys around.

Deadlift 1x5 165kg
    Not an effort but my deadlift form is pure shit. Can't set my back to save my ass. It doesn't bend during the rep, it's bent from the get go. I just can't get into that goddamn position.

LSquat
    Did 3x5 with 122.5kg. The old rack felt weird to me. It was surprising because old boy had been my rack for 13 months but now we're like total strangers..

starting strength coach development program
    Tuesday April 18th
    Had to skip because I worked overtime.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast