I have an online client 13 y.o. 5'11 160 lb in shooting range of single digit bodyfat.

I'm not charging him, it's a learning experience for both us.

His interests are he plays football, basketball, and track. He wants to make Varsity in these sports next year. He's a year young because he skipped grade. Also he's in season for track and the coach is having him run, sprint, and throw every day Monday thru Friday. Yes he's having middle schoolers run sprints/relays every school day.

I told him if wants to run, lift and go to this dance party,coming up that he better eat like it's the third coming of Christ this Easter. When he came to me he told lunch was just two sandwiches and breakfast was a whey protein shake probably without sugar free because he says he's lactose intolerant. I had him eat eat a bowl of cereal for breakfast and ad nuts, fruit, a drink, and a bar for lunch. Despite adding on like 1000 calories he hadn't mentioned any weight gain.

It seems like his sleep has improved because before he was staying up late playing games on his phone. Now he can wake up without his mother waking him up.

Realistically were probably going to move him to two workouts a week one of which is one weekends.

Here's his workouts
Monday
Squat 45x5x3
Bench 60x5x3
Deadlift 130x5x3

Wednesday
Squat 55x5x3
Bench 65x5x3
Deadlift 135x5x3

Friday
Squat 60x5x3
Bench 70x5x3
Deadlift 145x5x3

There was a miscommunication and he thought the sets of Deadlift were sets across, next workout he's only doing one set. Also he's adding in presses next workout.