starting strength gym
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 200 kilo 5 reps

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Good lord. The guy squats 200kg for 5 easy reps and you guys feel the need to comment on his depth?

Impressive stuff, OP.

a couple of those were cut a tad high by the rulebook. none of them were knee-bends. it was 200x5, so who gives a fuck if each rep was exactly PL legal?

Ryan Long Guest

Strong work. Next time have your cameraman take a knee to view from a lower perspective like for your set at 190kg so you can get a little more self-feedback from the video. Its great when your training partner gives you feedback on form but there's nothing like hearing your partner's cues and then seeing the lift from their perspective. 190kg was definitely low enough.

Quote Originally Posted by deus ex machina View Post
    you think i need review for my squats ?

what are your squat numbers ?
    don't worry about it mate.
    the weakest here make all the comments and have all the photos and know exactly what page every sentence is.
    But a 200kg walk out would bury them, so I wouldn't bother listening
    Last edited by TTT; 03-20-2010 at 03:50 PM.

your legs are fuckin iron man, what are your other numbers? You still doing SS or moved into intermediate?

Quote Originally Posted by Aslin View Post
    your legs are fuckin iron man, what are your other numbers? You still doing SS or moved into intermediate?
    sorry sounded a bit gay

Fucking lol, even IF they were high (don't think they were but it's hard to tell from the high angle), they were so fast and strong, that he could easily bury them all and still squat them easily.

Strong squats.

Quote Originally Posted by TTT View Post
    don't worry about it mate.
    the weakest here make all the comments and have all the photos and know exactly what page every sentence is.
    But a 200kg walk out would bury them, so I wouldn't bother listening
    Then why should be bother posting here when he is stronger than 95% of the people posting? Seems like this forum is a pretty good starting place for newbies to get their squats checked, but ego masturbation for mostly anyone else
    Last edited by Nauticus; 03-20-2010 at 04:19 PM.

Well fuck. I guess we might as well just hang a sign on the front page and tell anyone that is actually strong they need not post any videos. What in the hell is wrong with a guy posting a video of some good squats? Is this site only about form checks now?

starting strength coach development program
    Helluva squat Deus Ex. Don't listen to the jealous ones on here. "Hey, you were a cunt hair too high on your squats, you're a pussy!!" Please.

You almost threw the weight into the ceiling too, you've gotta lot more strength in those legs.

Again, damn strong, nice squats.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast