200 kilo 5 reps 200 kilo 5 reps

starting strength gym
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: 200 kilo 5 reps

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15

    Default 200 kilo 5 reps

    • wichita falls texas june seminar date
    • texas starting strength seminar september 2020
    squat

    from today :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpvTBAp8VKs

    195 X 5
    from the workout before :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfEfPY-FRfE

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    193

    Default

    High.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koalala View Post
    High.
    Really? It's nice that you are so confident, telling he is high from this angle.

    Maybe this angle will open your eyes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHCqp62iMU4

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Every one of those was below parallel from where Im sitting. Nice reps. Strong dude.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eanderson View Post
    Every one of those was below parallel from where Im sitting. Nice reps. Strong dude.
    Really?

    "deus ex machina" is clearly strong and no one is disputing that, but all of those squats did not hit parallel let alone go below.

    The markers you are looking out for on a parallel squat is A to be below B:



    He put his 200kg squats up for critique not the other ones.
    Last edited by Dastardly; 03-20-2010 at 02:39 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15

    Default

    all of my squat are full , the angle is just not good in the 200 k clip .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dastardly View Post
    Really?

    "deus ex machina" is clearly strong and no one is disputing that, but all of those squats did not hit parallel let alone go below.

    The markers you are looking out for on a parallel squat is A to be below B:



    He put his 200kg squats up for critique not the other ones.
    Thanks captain obvious. How can you judge his depth from video's angle?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    If it is not possible to judge depth then why did he put the video up?

    He put the 200kg vid up for review, and it looks like he isnt hitting depth. Whats the problem here?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dastardly View Post
    If it is not possible to judge depth then why did he put the video up?

    He put the 200kg vid up for review, and it looks like he isnt hitting depth. Whats the problem here?
    you think i need review for my squats ?

    what are your squat numbers ?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    541

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastardly View Post
    If it is not possible to judge depth then why did he put the video up?

    He put the 200kg vid up for review, and it looks like he isnt hitting depth. Whats the problem here?
    I doubt that he put the video for review, and you may say that it looks like he isn't hitting depth, but you can't say for sure.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •