starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bar feels crushing on squats

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Everyone should stop responding to you until you post form check vids.

Quote Originally Posted by mrflibble View Post
    You need to toughen up both physically and mentally. The bar feels "crushing" because you are a skinny weak child. That's just a fact, not a criticism. Time will fix the later. SS the former, if you could just sack up and DTFP.

Your problem is you are staying skinny and weak because you give up too easily. You can't stay on the same program for more than 5 minutes. You're a novice. You are not helping yourself by fucking around with 1 arm push ups, pistols, 20 rep squats, texas method and all the other crap you keep posting.

And on top of all that, you have deleted all your form check videos. Should be a special place in hell for all the rude selfish insecure fuckers who do that.
    All of this.

And, not in a bitchy way. I've had too much bourbon and ice cream to be a bitch.
    Last edited by Tamara Reynolds; 08-26-2011 at 06:21 PM.

starting strength coach development program
    And on top of all that, you have deleted all your form check videos. Should be a special place in hell for all the rude selfish insecure fuckers who do that.

Man I'm glad someone finally said it. I spent the last 6 months reading through every page on this forum and the amount of deleted videos blows me away. It has gotten to the point that I don't even read the post until after I've checked the link to make sure it's not dead.

I have also accumulated a huge list of posters to ignore.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123