starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Squat form video

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    In that case you really should be pressing more in the 120s after a few months of lifting, so get to work.

Does your elbow thing feel like triceps tendinitis? Or is it on the inside of the elbow?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeC1 View Post
    In that case you really should be pressing more in the 120s after a few months of lifting, so get to work.

Does your elbow thing feel like triceps tendinitis? Or is it on the inside of the elbow?
    I know, I really need to step it up on the press...i wonder why im so weak in that department. I will have to review the useful assistance exercises for something to work in.

The pain seems to be all over but right now, I can only feel the pain when I push my fingers into the tricep above the elbow. You may be on to something. Its similar to the pain I've gotten from over extending a rope pulldown but much more intense.

Another thought is that the pain hurts during the last few inches of lowering on the bench press

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

starting strength coach development program
    So while I'm healing up here, I have been looking into all the shoulder mobility and flexibility crap I can find. I noticed that on wall slides, I have a hard time bringing my upper arm below parallel to the floor without my butt coming away from the wall. It seems like the 'hard part' of this exercise is supposed to be when you lift your arms up (that is, angle of upper arms is greater than parallel with the floor).

TL;DR -> can't seem to do this (below 90 deg). going up is no problem.

Also, the back of my left shoulder is still somewhat tingly and numb. Should I keep resting or is it time to see a doc? Tomorrow will be 4th day since I really hurt it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123