6'6''
    200 lbs

5x3 135 lbs

side view
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUbFKmL1Ujk
    rear
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2iBa7AZT9E

Thanks

Lean over more. You are trying to stay too upright at the moment. A low bar squat is not done with a vertical back. Strongly consider some weightlifting shoes.

Doesn't back angle largely depend on the individual? I have a pretty long torso so wouldn't my back angle be a bit more vertical than a person of more normal dimensions in order to keep the weight from drifting forward over my toes?

So if my back does need to be more horizontal in order to keep the bar path straight I would either have to put the bar lower on my back or keep my knees further back. Is this correct or am I over thinking this?

Thank you for the reply

You don't need to keep your knees further back (in fact if you follow Tom's suggestion to get lifting shoes, that will move your knees more forward), but you can move the bar a little lower down your shoulders, maybe 0.5-1". Also if you watch the first video closely, you'll see that on most of the reps, when you are at the bottom, the bar is behind your midfoot by a couple inches, that's what Tom is seeing.

Some other things you can work on are keeping your knees pushed out better, and using your hips more to drive the bar up.

get some shoes and gain 30 pounds. you look like an insect