starting strength gym

Thread: Adi Powerlift 2 sizing?

Default Adi Powerlift 2 sizing?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Looking at legit weight lifting shoes, finally.

I've heard great things about the Adidas, but my question is on sizing; I have 9 EE feet like a good Irishman so I can stand in potato fields without blowing over, but the width I see is medium.

How is the fit on these? Am I setting myself up for a world of hurt getting them in 9.5 and medium width?

Here's the Amazon link for what I'm considering... Amazon.com: adidas Performance Men's Powerlift.2 Trainer Shoe: Shoes
    Last edited by I_iz_a_fatass; 12-10-2015 at 09:38 AM. Reason: clarification, added link later

I have a pair of these and they fit good. I have wide ish feet and have no issues. I have heard/advised to match sizing with a pair of Adidas runners. See how the runners fit and then order appropriate size lifting shoe. Supposedly Adidas sizing is consistent between models/types of shoe

I have wideish feet and they fit OK - felt a little narrow at first but broke in after a couple weeks and now I wouldn't want them any wider.

I have no personal experience with them but I think the Nike Romaleos are supposed to be slightly wider.

Oops, I actually have the adiPowers. Probably similar sizing though.