starting strength gym

Thread: Check ma squat

Default Check ma squat

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    First attempt in posting adequate videos failed. Fresh ones comming when I reach adequate loads.
    Last edited by squat_till_u_die; 12-15-2015 at 01:00 PM.

There's not much we can do to help with poorly-filmed videos of you standing on a wall while you squat with such sub-maximal weights.

Skillin, check out the shoes in this video, then have a look at Rippetoe_is_God's video again. The shoes.

Same dude. I don't know what these kids get out of these little games.

Quote Originally Posted by ud2o View Post
    Skillin, check out the shoes in this video, then have a look at Rippetoe_is_God's video again. The shoes.

Same dude. I don't know what these kids get out of these little games.
    OH NO, you got me! Nah not really. It actually is possible for 2 guys to have the same shoes because you know, adidas does not produce 1 pair of each type. The other guy you're talking about has a black hair, I do not. OR MAYBE I WORE A WIG? hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Skillin View Post
    There's not much we can do to help with poorly-filmed videos of you standing on a wall while you squat with such sub-maximal weights.
    Fair enough, I'll delete the thread...

Quote Originally Posted by squat_till_u_die View Post
    Fair enough, I'll delete the thread...
    Keep the thread, take a better video. It's not that we (I) don't want to help, you've failed to equip us to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Skillin View Post
    Keep the thread, take a better video. It's not that we (I) don't want to help, you've failed to equip us to do so.
    You're a generous man, Skillin.

OP, no harm. I believe u; u just happened to post some bogus form check videos in ur 7th post since May under the name squat_till_u_die on the same day u showed up in a thread about good morning squats started by Rippetoe_is_God...on the very day Rippetoe_is_God created his account, no less! When will u be posting ur Should-I-do-GOMAD-? thread?

I don't really care what you do or how you do it, but seriously...what do you get out of this? Seems like a big waste of time, and I write that as one who has been known to waste some time...

Peace.
    Last edited by ud2o; 12-15-2015 at 12:48 PM. Reason: u/ur...they always do this stuff

Mostly just dumb and feeling benefit-of-the-doubt-ish today.

OP, no harm. I believe u; u just happened to post some bogus form check videos in ur 7th post since May under the name squat_till_u_die on the same day u showed up in a thread about good morning squats started by Rippetoe_is_God...on the very day Rippetoe_is_God created his account, no less! When will u be posting ur Should-I-do-GOMAD-? thread?

I don't really care what you do or how you do it, but seriously...what do you get out of this? Seems like a big waste of time, and I write that as one who has been known to waste some time...

Peace.
    Out of what? Been known? You sure? Seems to me all you do is go around the forum and compare people's shoes. Sorry, I don't know who you are and I'm not going to waste more time on you, that's for sure.

I'll delete the videos and try to make better ones.

Quote Originally Posted by squat_till_u_die View Post
    Out of what? Been known? You sure? Seems to me all you do is go around the forum and compare people's shoes. Sorry, I don't know who you are and I'm not going to waste more time on you, that's for sure.

I'll delete the videos and try to make better ones.
    Fair enough. Frizzle frazzle. Snizzle snazzle. Blippleburgerzeedeefroyosnuvvz.

I have to admit, I laughed at the shoes thing.

Keep rockin' and keep squattin', but know when to say when. It's a bad idea to squat till u die. Because you're, like, dead.

starting strength coach development program
    it's a bad idea to squat till u die. Because you're, like, dead.
    #yolo