starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Squat check

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    YouTube I apologize for the quality of the video but I thought I post 175lbs 1st work set

YouTube 2nd work set

YouTube 3rd set

I am sorry for the poor video quality for these videos and I am not sure but I tried getting my knees forward and out sooner and I think I get depth on all my reps 5lbs heavier . Maybe it was just the way I was the other day , I don't know but 175lbs felt better than 170lbs, I think it's my technique . Thanks.

starting strength coach development program
    These look better in terms of depth (some may be too deep) and knee position, so good job on that. You need to get tighter though, take a big deep breath and brace everything. Think about pulling your chest up, like you're trying to touch it to your chin, when you set up under the bar and hold that back tightness that is produced.

On your next session film from a 45 degree rear oblique. It's a better angle, in that we can see more stuff.

The quality was workable for gross corrections, but if you can work it out to have quality similar to your first video that would help.

Also, start a new thread with your next squat video, new threads get more attention.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123