• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Squats: 275, 275, 295
    Presses: 125, 105
    Deadlifts: 295

Instagram

Disclaimer: I'm a noob.
    Squat-film at a 45 degree angle from your rear: inmy opinion it looks like you're a little shy of hitting depth, and based off of my most recent experience, I would suggest narrowing your stance and one of your legs looks like it wobbles inward every now and then (your right one?) Also, especially on your last few reps of the last two sets, it appears as if your knees are still moving at the bottom of the squat.

OHP: cant tell you because mine is still a dumpster fire.

DL: it looks like your hips start way too high, that thing barely moves. If I had to guess I would say you start right up against the bar. Try, instead, starting around an inch away reach down without touching bar with your shins, grab the bar, and then bend your knees causing your shins to move forward touching the bar- that's your starting position. Unless of course you have super long legs, then I would try starting a little further than an inch- point being in either case, the bar needs to be over mid foot. And keep your neck alignined with the rest of your spine, it looks like you look forward causing your neck to sit neck at an angle. The last thing I noticed is your lock out seemed spotty at the top.

That's my two cents. Again, I'm a noob and somebody could say I'm full of shit. So maybe wait for a more experienced eye to check your form out.

Have you had the opportunity to read the stickies at the top of the forum on how to record form checks? Please do so for future form checks. With the limitations of the videos, here's what I can tell you...
    Squat: These are high. You're right at parallel.
    Press: Are you doing 1.0 or 2.0 or some kind of gorilladiesel variation?
    Deadlift: You're set up too close and have turned these in to stiff legged deadlifts. Revisit the deadlift setup video for the pertinent steps.
    Also, find a gym that plays better music.